Sunday 23 January 2011

Promotion Grand Theft Auto IV



Over All Rating Reviews :
Let me begin by saying I loved GTA SA and thought it was the best game ever, so I'm going to use that as a measuring stick in this review.

Graphics: This game is by far the best looking GTA game, simply because of the massive hardware it makes use of. However, comparing it with GTA SA on my quad core pc with a good graphics card, it only looks moderately better on a PS3.

Storyline and Voice Acting: The storyline is supposed to be one of the better features in this game and it is. The voice acting is also notable. Yet again, both fail to meet my expectations and both also failed to draw me in as much as the San Andreas story did.

Missions: Storyline and Side. The real problem in this game is a lack of variety in the storyline missions. You basically get to drive and shoot, back to the days of GTA III. No planes, parachutes or pimping side missions. Gone are the days of being an EMT for fun and glory. There are no missions like 555-WETIP, there is no green goo mission, and it really translates into play. You may hear yourself saying "C'mon, this type of mission again? I did 4 just like it an hour ago."

Well, if this game consistently fails to meet the SA level of excellence, why the hell did I say it was great? Because there are some amazing new features. The pedestrian and police AI is way, way better. The level of interaction is also much more in depth than any past edition.

The cell phone feature is awesome. I love the fact that you can instantly reattempt a mission without all the driving. The mini-games like bowling and darts are great, and I personally think the new technique required in driving is a step up. I'm also totally fine with not having to eat every day etc.

Again, the graphics are enjoyable, the storyline is solid and gameplay is fun overall, but parts of it are starting to feel a little stale. I expect R* to re-integrate some of the abilities lost from SA in future versions. Then we might have the perfect game.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto IV.


!!1 Lighter Pen On Sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links