Sunday 30 January 2011

New Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars



Over All Rating Reviews :
I guess Nintendo DS is a really lame system because the DS people seem really impressed by this. As a GTA addict on PS2 and then playing Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories on PSP, I had naturally high expectations. I got this game for Christmas from my spouse and had to apologize for making her waste her money! Compared to previous PSP GTA titles this game is practically unplayable. I am really surprised that Rockstar put this crap out. I can see that they would need to create a less sophisticated game for DS, but then why not re-tool it for PSP, like they did with their PS3 titles? They lost a lot of credibility with me. Don't buy it if you are expecting anything like GTA VCS or LCS.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.


!!1 Sole S77 Treadmill Cheap !!1 Sale Fuzzi Bunz One Size Cloth Diapers !!1 Buy Jimart Sunglasses !!1 cheapest Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links