Monday 10 January 2011

Order Grand Theft Auto III



Over All Rating Reviews :
Remember when the ps2 first came out and it was impossible to get one without camping out in front a store at 6am? I gave up on getting one until I visited my brother and saw him playing GTA III on his. I remember saying "Oh my God! This is the game of games!" This one put the gaming world on it's head. Vice City, San Andreas and IV were landmarks but this is the one that started it all. III raised the bar to heights unimaginable in 2001. There aren't to many games from back then that I still play, but I still knock the dust off this one and take it for a spin from time to time. I love the city and the overall feel. Playing as a uncaring street thug on the mean streets of liberty city fits the best with the whole GTA thing. All the sequels require more suspension of disbelief than this one. All the subsequent "heroes" have been given names and voices and have a certain level of compassion. When Vice city came out I had a hard time understanding why a drug baron who lives in a mansion would take to the streets with a baseball bat and start massacring people. No such problems here. You play a psychopathic street hoodlum who kills for fun and money and never climbs the career ladder that would have him kill people over the phone rather than do it himself. I love all the GTA games but this one was the first to make me realize the vast potential of video games as an entertainment medium. They sure have come a long way. I remember thinking that if they took this same formula and set it in a new city every year I'd be happy. Well they took a lot farther than that thankfully! Gameplay and graphics have grown in leaps and bounds but the overall mood and feel of III is still the best.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto III.


!!1 Promotion Canon Eos Digital Camera !!1 Toys And Baby Bratz In Us



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links