Sunday 24 April 2011

Price Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories



Over All Rating Reviews :
I am a Grand Theft Auto fanatic and I love revisiting the cities we've seen, but with new storylines. The way that the games tie into one another through various characters gives the player a feeling of investment in their fates. "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories" is no different. It is fascinating to see how the city appeared prior to the rise of Tommy Vercetti. An avid GTA fan will notice the subtleties and will catch themselves amused by them. The game is humorous and as fun to play as the original Vice City. I understand that this is a transfer from the PSP, but my only complaint is that I still would like to see the cities expand as we revisit them. All in all a good game.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links