Monday 4 April 2011

Best Buy Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition



Over All Rating Reviews :
The special edition was pretty neat. I like the license plate that Amazon gave away with it! The duffel bag is nice and I like the safety deposit box. I haven't really listened to the cd that came along with it, but the book is pretty interesting!

I have been waiting months for this game to come out and let me tell you.... it was WELL worth it! The graphics are awesome and I catch myself playing the game for hours! The multiplayer is def awesome! If you plan on playing online I would go out and get a headset!

I am not going to go into detail about the game but I will say this...This game is a must have and if you are planning on buying it online, Amazon is the place to get it from!!!! Very fast delivery and I am always happy shopping with them!!!
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition.


!!1 Great Deals Active Media Usb Flash Drives !!1 Alpha Nex-5 Lens Digital Camera Quickly



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links