Thursday 3 February 2011

Where To Buy Grand Theft Auto III



Over All Rating Reviews :
I had my doubts about this game.. the controls take a while to get used to, as almost all the buttons on the controller are utilized. But after a few hours of gameplay, I can see why this game is sitting on top of the charts!! The game is totally addicting and satisfies the human dark side. Even my wife was watching me play the game, and was laughing. I haven't even completed my 4th mission yet, and I am hooked on this game. Just buy it!!!I have a feeling I am going to put aside Devil May Cry for a while, until I finish GTA3.. its that good.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto III.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links