Wednesday 9 February 2011

Best places to buy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas



Over All Rating Reviews :
Let me start by saying that I am not a representative of the normal demographic that would play this game. I'm an educated woman in my late twenties. I don't normally play many video games (I was raised that you go play *outside*.). I bought the PS2 console mostly to play more Dance Dance Revolution games. I never thought I could play "complex" games such as this, and I didn't think I would do well with any game that requires you use every button on the PS2 controller.

Surprise, surprise.

I rented this game, and I was hooked! It's amazing. The amount of interaction (with other characters and the environment) is mind-blowing. There are so many things you can do. And it's just darn fun to play. And you can just keep going for hours. Fun to watch someone play, too. Everyone gets into the game.

Ok, so finally I had to buy the dang thing (rental fees were going to wind up costing me the same).

Is this game appropriate for children? Well, I think it probably depends on how you raised your children. If they have a good grasp of the difference between reality and gaming, I don't see why there should be a problem.
If they're constantly immersed in video games and couch potato-ing it, go take 'em out to play some sports. Or at least buy them Dance Dance so they can get some freakin' exercise.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.


!!1 Buying Philips 2.1 500watt Home Theater !!1 Corsair Usb Flash Drives Compare



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links