Sunday 1 August 2010

Shop For Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was a super huge fan of GTA IV, I beat it at least 2 times for the alternate endings and was really disappointed that they made these expansions exclusive to the 360 at first. But now that they're here I had enough time to play them before Red Dead Redemption came out, and I really wish these came out sooner so I could get more enjoyment. Although you can play them both at any time, I suggest you go through the entire Lost and Damned story before the Ballad of Gay Tony, just because TBOGT is so much more fun with the best weapons. Playing as a biker gang was really fun too and when both of the story lines cross with eachother and with Niko's story, it just brings back happy memories. Free roam with the parachutes and new weapons can keep you entertained for many more hours.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City.


!!1 Hair Clippers 76 Immediately



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links