Saturday 14 August 2010

Grand Theft Auto IV Order Today!



Over All Rating Reviews :
I played many hours in Vice City, and a few in Liberty City on PSP. Got burned out on the language and violence so I skipped San Andreas. After getting my PS3, and reading all the reviews on this game I had to try it. It is a beatifully designed, acted, and rendered gaming experience without equal on PS3. It truly feels like a living, breathing big city. The detail is fascinating. However when it comes to gameplay, if you've spent a fair amount of time in any of the GTA worlds, the formula gets a little too familiar rather quickly. Lots of killing, cursing, drugs... to the point that you yourself will feel as dirty as the city streets you terrorize after a while. I love the detail in the landscape and urban environment, but I could do without so much of the R rated material. Worth playing, but don't think it's all that new.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto IV.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links