Friday 3 June 2011

Buy Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories



Over All Rating Reviews :
The only things so far that I don't like about this game is that you can't fly airplanes (at least not to my knowledge).Also the mission where you have to remove the liquor from the warehouse is REALLY annoying me.You can swim in this game,but not for too long as you wind up dying.Sometimes I enjoying going around assaulting people/blowing things up,but hate getting busted.I have to put in the never wanted cheat several times in the game which was different than San Andreas as I only had to put the code in ONCE while playing it.Weapons are almost the same in every game of the gta series!I rather enjoyed San Andreas the most as you could go to flying and driving school.I liked the vehicles better in that game also.
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.


!!1 Oliver Peoples Eyeglasses Save !!1 Mlb Neon Signs Immediately



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links