Sunday 6 March 2011

Low Price Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Special Edition



Over All Rating Reviews :
I've been playing the GTA series for 4 years now and I decided that Vice City was the very best of all video games ever made!...until I got this game a week ago...The game is so much more like real life in a gang(not that I know, but compare this to vice city and its pretty obvious0. The only reason I gave it a 4-star overall rating is because in two-player roam mode, almost every plane holds only one person(please pardon me if I'm wrong, I only have one PS2 controler...the other one's for PSone). If you liked vice city, you will probably believe there must be a god when you buy this!
Get more detail about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Special Edition.


!!1 Promotion Kenneth Cole Women Clothing !!1 Steering Components Power Steering Reservoir Decide Now



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links